If you’re an entrepreneur or founder, being able to pick up the phone and receive smart, timely legal guidance can revolutionise the way you do business. That’s why we’ve created a brand new service to bring you just that.
Introducing: Metis Law Platinum.
How It Works
Get quick, effective advice and get back to business, in 5 easy steps
Limited Packages Available
As a boutique firm build on quality, long-lasting relationships, having the time to give our best, matters.
That’s why we are only accept 30 businesses into this program this year.
If you’re interested, move fast to avoid missing out.
● Looking to secure favourable terms in a capital raise
● Negotiating favourable terms in a business contract (e.g. a service agreement, distribution agreement, supply agreement)
● Establishing an online business or presence and want to manage and minimise your risks
● Negotiating a business partnership
● Implementing a sound employment program or resolve a dispute with an employee
● A company considering merging or acquiring another business
● Trying to resolve a business dispute (e.g. a supplier isn’t paying or supplying goods that have been paid for; a business partner is using confidential information for personal gains, etc)
● Structuring your business to protect your assets and estate
So, how does it work exactly?
Our Metis Law Platinum provides you with quick access to legal answers over the phone whenever you need it, so you can minimise time researching the law and maximise time running your business.
After signing up, whenever you have a legal question simply book a consultation via a dedicated email address. Be sure to send us any ancillary documents that might be relevant, too.
Your assigned relationship manager will call or email within 24 hours to book a 20-minute time slot. At the scheduled time, receive savvy advice from our expert lawyers. Sweet relief.
In addition to on-demand phone consultations, you’ll receive 10 - 50%discount on our fixed fee legal projects. And once purchased, you’ve got plenty of room to make changes with three rounds of amendments to any of our legal documents.
What questions can I ask?
While we can’t solve seriously complex legal problems within 20 minutes, there’s so much we can answer, and action, in that time. You can ask anything about the areas as outlined above, such as:
● “My supplier has failed to deliver goods I’ve paid for. What can I do?”
● “I’ve collected a customer’s personal information. Can I use it to send marketing material?”
● “I’m going to start negotiations with a prospective business partner. How do I protect the confidentiality of our discussions?”
We don’t advise on tax matters, personal injury or personal conveyancing. If there’s something we can’t assist you with, we’ll refer you to an advisor who can.
The package doesn’t include:
● Reviewing legal documents
● Industry-specific regulatory advice.
What if I need advice that will take longer to answer?
We’re not total meanies! Within reason - and with a view to giving you the very best help - we’ll extend your consultation automatically if there are still things to discuss (schedule permitting). If time runs out, we’ll arrange another call.
What if I need documents reviewed, amended or a piece of written advice?
We’re happy to look at document(s) or discuss the advice with you. For any work required, you’ll receive a 10 – 50% discount on a fixed fee quote - and you’ll always know the cost upfront.
Sounds great! How do I start?
We’re thrilled to be able to help. Simply click the “Join Now” button and tell us a little bit about yourself and/or your project. Our Platinum Legal Manager will be in touch within 24 hours to discuss your goals and objectives, and make doubly sure our subscription plan is right for you. No obligations; pure opportunity. Looking forward to speaking soon.
Three International Towers, 300 Barangaroo Avenue, Barangaroo NSW Australia 2000
We acknowledge the Gadigal people of the Eora nation, on whose land our HQ is located, as well as the Traditional Owners of all land on which we work and meet from time to time. We pay our respects to Elders past and present.